A Complete Guide to Anthurium Live Plant Online
What makes Anthurium live plant online different?
Anthurium, this word makes a beautiful plant appear before your eyes. The wonderfully decorated and alluring plant leaves no stones unturned when it comes to charm you. They are native to South America and are famous across the world for their beauty and strong presence. Anthurium is also known as Tailflower, flamingo flower, and laceleaf. Its scientific name is Anthurium andraeanum. The best thing about the plant is that it needs less water; once in two or three days. It is best to keep them indoors under shade.
You must buy anthuriums online as they are one of the popular tropical flowers which have a long life of about six weeks or more depending on the variety and the season. The most common colours of anthuriums are red and shades of red. The stem of the plant may grow up to a height of 15-20 inches depending on the size of the spathe; the bigger the spathe, the longer the length! The leaves are generally simple, large, and attractively coloured. They are borne on long stalks. The flowering stalk is slender, ending in a fleshy column crowded with many flowers.
The anthuriums are popular foliage plants and are grown for their attractive flowering bracts. They have leafy bracts, which can be white, yellow, red, pink, orange, or green. It is to be noted that all parts of the plant are poisonous.
Anthurium is an herbaceous plant having vibrant spathes, often considered flowers. The true flowers are contained in a dense spiral of the spadix. It is one of those plants, which are widely known for its attractive spathes. Its flowers are the kind of eye candy that will grab everybody’s attention the right way. Anthurium is one of the best air purifiers cleansing air pollutants, such as benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
Buy Anthurium plant online India for the following benefits:
- Anthuriums are listed by NASA as air-purifying plants. They are one of the best plants for air purification indoors.
- Their large and dark leaves such as ammonia, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene.
- They make for perfect gifting for home as well as office. They are popular as hospitality gifts.
- Having plants that offer freshness and clean air can help in reducing stress. The lovely flowers can be a visual delight.
How to take care after you buy Anthuriums online
- Soil: Anthuriums are not too fussy about soil types, yet they prefer to grow in well-drained soil types.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight as full sunlight will burn the foliage.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasant temperature and survives at a minimum of 15 C.
- Water: The plant loves moisture but making the soil too damp will damage the plant as it is quite susceptible to fungal diseases.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts, leaf mould and well rotten cow dung will make the foliage look brighter and healthy.
So, if you have some space to spare add a pinch of gorgeousness and invest in an Anthurium live plant online. They are not just aesthetically appealing but also offer clean air, which is needed the most, especially in urban areas. You can explore more Indoor plants to pair this with, here!