Aralia Variegated has earned popularity among the urban gardening fraternity in the last few years and is getting popular with time. In addition, the species is native to Asia and the Americas and mostly found in the mountain regions.
The perfect place to have them are the corners of your living spaces or office corridors as they certainly bring positivity within the surrounding. It’s bushy, variegated, and attractive foliage is a pleasure to look at. The best part about them is that the beauty costs nothing due to its adaptive nature it adjusts well as per the surrounding. Aralia is preferred by gardeners as they need less amount of moisture. The plant is popular for its wide presence observed as a balcony plant.
Let’s ponder the below mentioned caring tips Aralia Variegated :
- Soil: Aralia love to flourish in a well-drained and nutrition-rich soil
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasant temperature and survives at a minimum of 17 C.
- Water: This plant is not too thirsty and would require watering twice a week.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts once in a while will add up to the vibrancy of its look.
Aralia is the best choice if you want to give an alluring sight touch to your corridors or workspace. If you’d like to check out more indoor plants from our collection to pair it with, click here!