Dieffenbachia Seguine is also known as Dieffenbachia maculata is commonly cultivated as a houseplant. Moreover, it necessarily requires moderate indoor temperatures and medium light levels. Pets and children can be affected by this plant.
This plant has an exotic look and beautifully formed leaves with cream, yellow, and white brushstrokes that enhance the form of the leaves. This plant stands out and shouts to be seen in your home because of its rich green color and brush strokes of color.
Dieffenbachia is a large and showy plant that can be used as a living decoration in the home or workplace. It’s common for the bottom leaves of the dieffenbachia to brown; snip them off to keep the plant tidy.
Below are some of the essential Caring Tips for Dieffenbachia Seguine:-
- Soil: Plant it in well-drained and lightly soil
- Sunlight: These plants do their best in filtered light sunlight.
- Temperature: Keep it in indoor atmospheric condition
- Water: Water it when the inch down soil get drained
- Fertilize: Fertilize your plant twice a month for encouraging its growth.
Hence, this plant will be the most lovely addition to any space. But if you add this to your workspace, you will feel the upliftment that greenery brings along. Looking for more indoor plants to pair your dieffenbachia with? Click here to find more in our extensive collection!