Dinner Plate Aralia is a multi-stemmed, striking member of the Araliaceae family, which comprises more than 70 species. For offices and homes, it is the best indoor tree. It performs admirably in dim or artificial lighting. Also, this plant can survive both the winter and summer seasons!
Additionally, it has been proven to be one of the most valuable & exotic plants. This species’ plants can grow to be as small as 20 inches tall or as tall as 20 meters. The plants have double-compound leaves that are clustered together at the end of the branch or stem, and some species have bristly leaves.
Here are some essential Caring Tips for Dinner Plate Aralia to thrive:
- Soil: Well-drained soil required.
- Sunlight: indirect sunlight will promote the growth of the soil.
- Water: Do not overwater. Water your plant when it needs.
- Temperature: This plant requires basic household temperature (18*c).
- Fertilizer: Feed your plant every month with organic-based fertilizer.
Lastly, this plant is a unique beauty that can blend well & uplift any space you keep it in. You can best it add to your workspace to enhance your mood or bedroom to feel that instant freshness. If you’d like to check out more varieties of Aralia Plants, click here!