Ficus Bonsai (100g) is the miniature form of the most beautiful plant belonging to the Malay islands group. These are tough, evergreen, and attractive beauties that add up to the luxury of your interiors. In the last few years, the demand for these bonsais has gone too high, they are the perfect choice for a big living room, entrance, or conference halls. Their presence is regarded and doesn’t go un-noticed. Strong roots, stems, and glossy dark green oval-shaped leaves make them appear as the king of indoor house plants.
Let’s have a look at the below-given care tips to make your Ficus Bonsai (100g) thrive:
- Soil: Ficus Bonsai prefers thriving in nutrient-rich soil.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight as full sunlight will burn the foliage.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasantly warm temperature yet grows well in a wide range of temperature varieties.
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp is not a good idea.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts, leaf mold and well rotten cow dung will make the foliage look brighter and healthy.
- The plant also requires regular training and pruning in order to keep it thriving.
These plants are the ultimate choice if you want a sort of elegance in your living spaces. Interested in more such plants? Check out our wide range of Ficus here!