Ficus dwarf is undoubtedly one of the most charming plants that are famous among those who don’t want to leave any stones unturned when it comes to planting love. These plants are native to South-west Asia and are found across the world. The woody-bossy-looking plant is certainly an ornamental asset to your dwelling spaces as it is a low maintenance plant and attracts everyone with its beautiful, veined, violin-shaped leaves. The dark green foliage of the plant is a joy to look at and will certainly leave a heavy impression on your guests and friends.
Please ponder at the below mentioned caring tips:
- Soil: Ficus dwarf is not too fussy about soil types, yet they prefer to grow in well-drained soil types.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight as full sunlight will burn the foliage.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasant temperature and survives at a minimum of 15 C.
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp will damage the plant as it is quite susceptible to fungal diseases.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts, leaf mold and well rotten cow dung will make the foliage look brighter and healthy.
Ficus is a must-have plant if one wants to add up to the variety of vibrancy in their gardening spaces. If you would like to explore more variety in Ficus, you can click here!