Garden dibber has a pointed tip along with an easy-grip wooden handle. The use of this dibber is to dig holes in the garden for planting seeds or small plant’s bulbs. This T-shaped garden dibber is convenient to use and very handy due to its lightweight.
- Premium quality.
- Medium in size and easy to use.
- Designed to create holes in the soil for placing seeds or seedlings into the ground with precision and ease.
- Made up of stainless steel with a wooden handle.
- Essential for plants growth.
- Ideal for pot or garden farming.
- Hardened tip with a comfortable grip.
- Value for money product.
- Rust Preventive Coating on tip gives long life.
Tips to maintain your tools:
- Make sure your dibber is clean after using it.
- Remove any ingrained dirt using a wire brush or wire wool if necessary.
- Wash your gardening dibber in soapy water (only if necessary).
- Never store your it wet. Store it in a dry, well-ventilated shed or garage.
- After each use wipe the metal parts with an oily rag or you can wipe your tools dry with a clean rag.
Moreover, Garden Dibber is a must-have tool if you love keeping plants or have a garden. Interested in more gardening tools? Click to find out more here!