Gardenia Double Scented is a white fairy. Beautiful, glowing, and full of fragrance. In addition to that, a proper evergreen flowering houseplant too. Also, it is called Gandhraj and is best suited for those who prefer the beauty and want to receive fragrant pleasure. When in full bloom, the white flowers appear like a blessing from nature and fill up your garden with lots of aromas and hence the name suits this so well. The plant can achieve a height of 4 to 5 feet if cared for well. Above all, the plant is well suited for both sun and the shed.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips:
- Soil: A proper well-drained garden soil mixed up with a part of cow dung manure and leaf mold.
- Sunlight: They grow well in pleasant sunlight conditions.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasantly warm temperature (20 C to 30 C).
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp will damage the plant and will result in root rotting.
- Fertilizer: Adding vermicompost every 3 months will sustain the plant well.
In conclusion, be sure to add Gardenia Double Scented in your plant collection to a sense of assertiveness to those who love gazing at natural beauties and love aromas of nature’s blessings. Want to check out more flowering plants? Click here!