Khurpa SPS-2000 is a short-handled cutting tool with a blade used for digging soil and weeding in small gardens or pots. This classic Khurpa features a narrow, deep dish to carry a limited amount of dirt with every scoop. By using it, the plant will not get damaged in the pot.
This Khurpa is a perfect houseplant tool when potting your plants, adding soil amendments, or transplanting your seedlings.
- Premium quality Khurpa.
- Small in size and easy to use.
- Designed for loosening and weeding the soil.
- Made of forged stainless steel with a rubberized plastic handle.
- Rust Preventive Coating gives long life.
- Essential for final soil preparation.
- Ideal for small to large areas.
- Hardened steel blade with Soft Grip.
- For planting, digging and row making.
Tips to maintain your tools:
- Make sure your Khurpa SPS-2000 is clean after use.
- Remove any ingrained dirt or sap, using a wire brush or wire wool if necessary.
- Wash your Khurpa SPS-2000 in soapy water (only if necessary).
- Never store your Khurpa SPS-2000 away wet, store it in a dry, well-ventilated shed or garage.
- After each use wipes the metal parts with an oily rag or wipes with a clean rag.
Hence, Khurpa SPS-2000 is a must-have tool if you love keeping plants or have a garden! Interested in more gardening tools? Click to find out more here!