Lemonia Variegated is known as a variegated pink lemon tree, which adds a blooming effect to your garden. Moreover, this plant has glossy green and cream coloured foliage. It has white coloured blooms and fragrance which makes your plant evergreen. In addition, this tree grows pink color fleshed fruit. This plant can easily grow up to 15 feet tall in your garden and they can be kept as slightly small when they are potted in a container. This exotic and rare plant is mostly maintained as a shrub. It looks more attractive when grown in shrubby groups. This plant’s botanical name is Ravenia Spectabilis. This ornamental flowery plant works as a great butterfly attractor, so welcome your new guests. This plant is widely found in South America.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips:
- Planting: It can be propagated just by the seeds.
- Sunlight: This plant needs 4-8 hours for sunlight every day. This plant prefers a semi-shaped condition.
- Water: Keep the soil moist every time. Do not let dry out in between giving the water.
- Temperature: This plant is sensitive to cool temperature.
- Fertilizer: Before the new growth or in the early days of spring feed your tree with organic fertilizers
Lemonia Variegated is in itself so beautiful that even if you need just one plant to start with for ornamental purposes, you can always go for this! And if you’d like more outdoor plants to pair this with, click here!