The Mini Tagar (Chandni) is a flowering plant, which consists of small white flowers. Also, its flowers are majorly used in the form of offerings in temples and are mainly found in parts of Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. Moreover, this plant can grow up to 8 feet in height. The best time to grow this plant in India is from March to October ideally. Most importantly, it has a subtle aroma which has the power to take the mood in the right direction!
Below are some of the essential Care Tips for Chandni to grow stunningly:
- Soil: Well-drained soil works best for them.
- Sunlight: They thrive well in full and partial sunlight.
- Temperature: Best in the warm and moist climate.
- Water: Make sure the soil is moist, do not overwater them.
- Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer works best for them.
Moreover, Mini Tagar (Chandni) is a lush green plant that can instantly soothe your eyes it’s beauty & mind with its captivating aroma, making it a perfect addition for your garden or balcony. If you’d like to check out more outdoor plants from our wide range, click here and pots & planters to pair this with, here!