A grafted cactus with a colorful ball-shaped top is known as a Moon Cactus. These brightly coloured cacti have become common small houseplants that are simple to maintain. Additionally, the color of the cactus top is typically bright red, yellow, pink, or orange. This brightly coloured top resembles a beautiful coloured cactus flower.
Also, this cactus is a hybrid of two cacti that were grafted together. The colorful Gymnocalycium mihanovichii cactus is at the top, while the green lower cactus may be any cactus species. The cactus ball is typically 1” to 2” (2.5 – 5 cm) in diameter and has prominent ribs.
Here are some of the essential Care Tips for Cactus:
- Soil:- Use sandy as it allows water to drain well.
- Sunlight:- Keep your plant in a sunny & warm place.
- Water:- Water your plant when the medium part of potting becomes dry.
- Temperature:- Moon cactus grows best in temperature between 18-25*C.
- Fertilizer:- You don’t need to fertilize your cactus.
Moreover, this beautiful cactus is perfect to add a pop of color uniquely to any of your preferred space! You can plask it on a desk or a window sill to enjoy its beauty. Did you know it’s healthy to keep cactus & succulents at you home as they flush out all the toxins from the environment? Also, you can check out ceramic pots to pair your cactus here!