Parry’s Agave (Agave Parryi) is a desert plant native to North and Central America. It has rough broadleaf evergreen foliage that is particularly showy. Each leaf is three to six inches wide and less than six inches long. It rarely blooms, but when it does, it does so majestically 10 to 15 years after being planted on six to 20-foot tall stalks. Summer blooms vary in colour from gold to light yellow to green, with red buds.
Parry’s Agave can be grown in containers on a lawn as a specimen plant. They also look amazing when grouped together in a landscaped setting with the right weather. They should be one to three feet apart.
Below are some essential Care Tips for this stunning cactus:
- Sunlight:- This plant requires full sunlight
- Soil:- Agave prefers well-drained loamy soil.
- Water:- Water your plant well when it becomes dry.
- Temperature:- this is a drought resistance plant. During its growing period, keep it in a warm temperature and during winter it rests in cool temperature.
- Fertilizer:- During spring season, use small amount of fertilizer in the spring season
Additionally, you can place this on your office desk or coffee table in a ceramic pot to enhance the look & feel of the space beautifully. Interested in more such succulents from our collection? Click here to explore!