Philodendron are plants which are good for both indoors and outdoors. It’s glossy leaves add to its exceptional beauty. If you are looking for a plant that maintains clean air in your home, they also adapt to the indoor situation quickly with proper care. These plants are a great option if you are looking for an indoor plant and are low maintenance as well, so there is nothing to worry about if you are getting an indoor plant for the first time. These plants grow up to the height of 8 feet once they mature fully.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips:
- Soil: Rich, high in organic matter is best suitable for them.
- Sunlight: They need a proper amount of sunlight.
- Temperature: They prefer humid temperatures.
- Water: Water them well and make sure the soil is moist.
- Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizers work best for them.
If you’d like to check out pots & planters to pair this beauty with, click here!