Pruning Secateur is a type of scissors that is used on plants. When they start to overgrow, you need a good pair of shears to conduct the pruning. This will help manage the healthy growth of the plant while allowing you to harvest some fresh flowers! Also, they are strong enough to prune hard branches of trees and shrubs, sometimes up to two centimeters thick.
- Premium quality Secateur.
- Medium in size and easy to use.
- Designed to cut through the small branches of shrubs and young trees.
- Made up of forged brass with a rubberized plastic handle.
- Rust Preventive Coating gives long life.
- Essential for giving a perfect look to plants.
- Ideal for small to medium branches.
- Hardened blade with soft grip
- Useful for trimming hedges & branches.
Tips to maintain your tools:
- Make sure your Pruning Secateur is clean after using it.
- Remove any ingrained dirt or timber piece, using a wire brush or wire wool if necessary.
- Wash your Pruning Secateur in soapy water (if necessary).
- Never store your it away wet. Store it in a dry, well-ventilated shed or garage.
- After each use wipe the metal parts with an oily rag or you can wipe your tools dry with a clean rag, and then spray lightly with penetrating oil.
Moreover, Pruning Secateur is a must-have tool if you love keeping plants or have a garden. Interested in more gardening tools? Click to find out more here!