Sansevieria Boncel is a succulent plant with fat, short leaves, and doesn’t grow like other companion snake plants. Moreover, the leaves spread beautifully like a fan and given time produce offsets that fit the plant with similar plant growth. If grown in bright sunlight and cared for well they will certainly produce some good ferns.
The Boncels are known as a non-native plant that gives a sense of exoticness when potted in a nice clay pot.
They are the perfect plants if someone is looking for a tough outdoor greenie.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips for Sansevieria Boncel to thrive:
- Soil: A good well-drained and nutrient-rich soil is the perfect flourishing space for these plants.
- Sunlight: They grow well in pleasant Sunlight.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasantly warm temperature yet grows well in a wide range of temperature Varieties.
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp will damage the plant.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts and leaf mold will add up to the growth.
The plant must be added to your lawn to attract you and your guests! If you’d like to check out more indoor plants to combine this Boncel with, click here to explore more from our range!