Snake Plant (Medium) is regarded as a high-quality indoor plant. Snake plants are native to West Africa, East Nigeria, and Congo. They are also known as mother in law’s tongue. Quite funny. These plants have been regarded as air purifiers as well, it has been proven in many studies that they eliminate harmful substances from the air. The sword-like long leaves grow taller and taller, adding up to the verticals of your living space. However, the small ones have their own beauty and are loved by gardeners and nature lovers across the globe,. It has been observed that in the past few months the sale of these plants is increasing with the increase in the popularity of these plants the demand has also gone up. These plants are highly ideal for offices as they make the environment calm.
These plants can be grown both indoors and outdoors. The stiff sword-like growing pointed leaves are a pleasure to look at.
Snake plant requires low maintenance:
- Soil: Snake plant loves to grow in sandy-loamy soil that offers both – water drainage and a good grip.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasant temperature
- Water: They require weekly watering as the soil should not be damp at all.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts once in a while will add up to the vegetative growth of the plant.
Snake plant (Medium) is a must-have plant if you are looking for a green companion to stare at, constantly. You can check out more indoor plants from our collection to pair this plant with, here!