White Butterfly (Syngonium Podophyllum) is also known as arrowhead and is loved as a houseplant! Moreover, it’s believed that the five lobes of the leaves represent the five elements of Feng shui – water, fire, earth, wood, and metal. Hence, they bring prosperity as well.
Also, these beauties are easy to care for and loved by those who started gardening recently. These tough babies are a must-have companion to the other plants. Additionally, Syngonium is an excellent air purifier plant that removes harmful chemicals from the environment.
Below are some of the Care Tips for White Butterfly (Syngonium Podophyllum):
- Soil: Syngonium is not too particular about soil types, yet they prefer to grow in well-drained sandy soil or cocopeat.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight as full sunlight will burn the foliage.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasant temperature and survives at a minimum of 15 C.
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp will damage the plant.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts, leaf mold and well rotten cow dung will make the foliage look brighter and healthy.
Lastly, to have prosperous wellbeing with a sense of newness to your corridor corner or tabletop, go for these natural beauties. If you’d like to check out more Syngonium varieties, click here!