White Rose Creeper is a colored flowering shrub. It is a species of genus rose in the family of rose called Rosaceae. In the most native part of Asia, roses are one of the most cultivated flowering plants. The height of this beautiful plant is 6 to 12 inches. This graceful shrub makes your outdoor amuse by its fragrance and appearance. This plant has been also used for perfumery and cut flower crops commercially. This variety of rose grows into a large flowery bush if you take care of it gently.
Note – Cut the dead and broken branches for allowing climbers to grow. Your unpruned plant needs your care and love.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips for White Rose Creeper:
- Sunlight: These plants need warm sunlight for becoming a healthy bush.
- Soil: For planting roses, the soil must be well-drained with optimum light from the sun.
- Fertilizer: Fertilizing plants properly helps them to grow and bloom. Cow manure acts as the best fertilizer and generally, plants require its feeding 2-3 times in a season.
- Watering: Keep your flowery bush moist every time, but don’t sit your plant roots in water every time.
- Temperature: The best temperature of rose creeper is -40 degrees to more than 100 degrees F.
If you’d like to check out more flowering plants for your garden from our collection, click here!