Aglaonema lipstick is a beautiful looking plant with pink borders that gives a sense of assertiveness to the person gazing. Also, they are far ahead. It’s from the tropical and sub-tropical areas of Asia and New Guinea, hence is perfectly suitable for North Indian indoors. This evergreen perennial herb has been regarded with various recognition and awards. Moreover, this tropical plant is perfectly suitable for indoors and very easy to maintain. Hence, loved by new gardeners as they are long-lasting too.
This plant prefers humid climates, yet it can be grown in dry air conditions.
The best place to have them is the shady patches of your balcony or corridors. In addition, they are absolutely pleasant to look at when potted in decorative colorful pots.
Below are some of the essential care tips:
- Soil: A proper well-drained garden soil mixed up with a part of cow dung manure and leaf mold.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasantly warm temperature (20 C to 30 C).
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp will damage the plant and will result in root rotting.
- Fertilizer: Adding vermicompost every 3 months will sustain the plant well.
Be sure to add Aglaonema lipstick to your collection and add a sense of assertiveness for those who love gazing at natural beauties. Want to check out more varieties of Aglaonema? Click here now!