Broken Heart Plant also known as Swiss Cheese plant belongs to the Araceae family. It’s an ornamental indoor climber with foliage.
The plant’s distinctive appearance is due to dark, heart-shaped, leathery leaves with a pattern of holes on the leaf blade. For moss sticks and dark spots in the greenhouse, this plant is suitable. This plant lives in a pleasant warm temperature (18*C)
Below are some of the essential Care Tips for Broken Heart Plant:
- Soil: for better growth of your plant, mix one part of well-drained soil, one part of coco peat and one part of rich compost pot.
- Sunlight: This Plant can grown in full shade for indoor or partial sunlight for outdoors. But make sure direct sunlight can burn the foliage
- Water: This plant requires well watered throughout. Keep the soil moist.
- Temperature: Keep it in 18*C
- Fertilizer: You can use organic fertilizer like well rotten cow dung.
This cute plant is perfect for any of your compact indoor space and gifting it to your loved ones. You can place it on your office desk to give you a fresh feel throughout the day as well! If you’d like to check out pots & planters to repot this beauty in, click here!