Peperomia variegated is a very beautiful, attractive, and soft looking plant that will make sure to surge up the detailing of your interiors. The plant is native to Central America and is also found across the tropical and sub-tropical regions of the world. The waxy, fleshy, creamy, and leathery foliage makes you love this natural serine. Peperomia variegated looks delicate. But when it comes to toughness they stand apart, as the plant is well known for its adaptive nature.
Moreover, the perfect place to keep these are living rooms, bedrooms, corridors, and tabletops. When kept in a decorated colorful pot they look like a divine piece.
Let’s have a look at how to pamper these beauties:
- Soil: A proper well-drained garden soil mixed up with a part of cow dung manure and leaf mold.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasantly warm temperature (20 C to 30 C).
- Water: The plant loves moisture, but making the soil too damp will damage it and will result in root rotting.
- Fertilizer: Adding vermicompost every 3 months will sustain the plant well.
This plant should definitely be present in your collection if you are looking for a pinch of vigorousness. If you’d like to check out more indoor plants from our collection, click here!