Philodendron Black has really dark burgundy and almost black leaves. They grow up to 10 cm tall and are perfect plants for indoors. If you like to keep your decor that includes a lot of dark colors, then adding this plant could be a great idea. Misting the leaves of this plant is a good thing to do during the weather hot and humid as it adds to the life of the plant and it does not cause harm to the plant.
Additionally, this natural beauty is unique and grabs all the eyeballs. You can place it in your living room to get the best out of it.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips to keep your Philodendron Black super happy & healthy:
- Soil: Well-drained soil works best for them.
- Sunlight: Mild light works best for them, direct sunlight could be harmful.
- Temperature: Moderate temperature is best suited for them.
- Water: Water them well, in winters the soil could be allowed to dry out a little.
- Fertilizer: Feeding the plant with a good quality fertilizer once a month works best for them.
Moreover, are you looking to pair this philodendron with other Indoor plants too? Check out our wide range of Indoor plants to choose from here!