Super Pentas is a flowering plant belonging to the family of Rubiaceae. These have a cluster of flowers in red, pink, white, and purple. Butterflies are often attracted to them. They bloom during summers and are easy to grow and maintain. The plant grows about 19 to 30 inches tall, Super Pentas is a good option if you wish to mix match it with other plants to make your garden look even more beautiful and lively. Also, this plant is commonly known as the Egyptian star cluster as well.
Below are some of the essential Care Tips to ensure your Pentas grows beautifully:
- Soil: Well-drained soil works best for them.
- Sunlight: They require a good amount of sunlight.
- Temperature: Moderate temperature is best suited for them.
- Water: Water them well, do not leave the soil dry.
- Fertilizer: Feeding the plant with a good quality fertilizer once a month works best for them.
Moreover, you can create a lovely flower garden with Pentas in stunning clusters. It will give any outdoor space a mood uplift instantly and will attract everybody’s attention in the right way! If you are interested in more flowering plants to pair your Pentas with, check out our range here!