Buy Paan Plant Online for Your In-House Betel Leaves
Betel Leaf – Paan plant known as Magahi Paan is famous for ages across North India and is edible. It is also known as Naagarvel and Vidache paan. The plant is known to bloom during the spring season and early summers. The maximum reachable height for the plant is 150 to 180 cm. It has dark red coloured flowers. The plant is quite easy to grow, which makes it a must-buy Paan plant online.
More about Betel leaves online
It is a creeper that grows in India and belongs to the pepper family. You can buy Betel leaves online at affordable prices and place them in your backyard or balcony. It has waxy green heart-shaped leaves which can be used for both medicinal and culinary purpose. When the leaves are crushed, they exude a peppery scent. These leaves are used in making a famous dessert known as Paan. It is chewed with betel nut as a mouth freshener.
There are several benefits of buying the Betel leaf plant.
- The betel leaf juice offers relief from internal pains in the body.
- Betel leaves are also known to be a powerhouse of antioxidants that clear radicals from the body.
- If you are suffering from stomach upset, you can get relief from chewing betel leaves.
- The leaves also help in relieving constipation.
- It is also a natural remedy for a common cold.
- The leaves are good for diabetic people.
- It lowers cholesterol levels.
- Betel leaves help in healing wounds.
- They also improve your oral health.
This plant is perfect for a medicinal garden and the alluring beautiful foliage makes it a perfect choice to thrive in hanging baskets. Also, it is very much known for the health benefits that it brings for the stomach especially.
In India, Betel leaves have great significance in various rituals and customs and hence they are regarded as a mark of regard for auspicious beginnings. They are evergreen perennials with glossy, wide, and broad leaves that attract and scream for attention.
Let’s have a look at some of the essential care tips for Betel Leaf – Paan to thrive well:
- Soil: They prefer well-drained soil, rich in organic matter.
- Sunlight: They grow well in indirect and partial sunlight. Thus, place the plant in natural indirect bright light. However, place the plant in a place that receives at least 5-6 hours of sunlight daily.
- Temperature: The plant prefers a pleasant temperature and survives at a minimum of 18 C.
- Water: Watering only when the soil feels dry.
- Fertilizer: Adding composts, leaf mould and well rotten cow dung will make the foliage look brighter and healthy.
- Growth: regular pruning and plucking of the leaves encourage new growth and tender leaves.
Our Betel leaf plant nursery offers the best plants for your home. Have these and be sure that your garden is a desi one! If you’d like to check out more medicinal plants to pair this with and fulfill your needs, click here!