Buy the Best Draceana Plant Online India at Unlimited Greens
Dracaena Colorama is an effortless houseplant that has vivid leaves with red and pink stripes. It is a popular indoor plant that has its origin in East Africa. It is commonly used for adorning indoors of the home. They can also be used in offices. Plants have very much become a part of the interiors. It is an attractive and stiff-leaved plant with colourful foliage. It is also recognized as a dragon tree by some. Slender gray upright stems are topped by tufts of arching and glossy sword-shaped leaves. The leaves are deep green and have narrow reddish edges, which give them an attractive look. The lower leaves might fall off with age leaving unique diamond-shaped leaf scars on the stem.
Reasons to buy Draceana Colorma plant online
The plant can be used as a potted plant or mixed with other plants in your garden. They grow up to the height of about 40 to 60cm. These plants do not require a lot of maintenance, just a balanced amount of care works for these plants. This can be a good reason to buy Draceana plant online. Just place the order and receive your lovely plant at your doorstep within 5-7 business days.
This particular plant prefers a medium amount of sunlight and therefore it makes for a great indoor plant as well. Moreover, its foliage grows outwards and are strong, giving a very tropical vibe. The best way to use them for decor is to combine 3 together for a single corner, and watch how space suddenly uplifts!
Below are some of the essential Care Tips for your Dracaena to grow beautifully:
- Soil: An all-purpose mix of soil works best for them. However, it needs well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Sunlight: They grow well in medium sunlight. They are known to tolerate lower light levels, so better place them under the shade.
- Temperature: They prefer room temperature.
- Water: Water them well but make sure the topsoil is dry before watering again. But the soil should never be allowed to dry out completely. Avoid overwatering and water only when the soil feels dry to the touch. The plant is sensitive to fluoride as it can cause discoloration. Thus, use distilled or non-fluoridated water.
- Fertilizer: Mild fertilizers will work best for them. Use organic fertilizers during the spring and rainy seasons. Also, loosen the soil without damaging the roots. This will help the plant to absorb nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repotting: when Dracaena plant online India outgrows in current pot, repotting with fresh soil and some fertilizer is best. Do repot in the late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2-3 days before moving it to the required lighting condition.
- Protection: wipe the dust from the leaves with a damp cloth. Remove dead and decayed parts of the plant. During insect attack, apply neem oil or organic insecticide.
In conclusion, Dracaena Colorama is one of those ornamental plants that look gorgeous in any setting that you place it in. If you’d like to check out our range of Dracaena plants, click here for many more!
Frequently Asked Questions
[select-faq faq_id=’7811′][select-faq faq_id=’7812′][select-faq faq_id=’7813′][select-faq faq_id=’7814′][select-faq faq_id=’7815′]